How does the Sango sea coral Work?
The Sango Sea Coral
Sango Sea Coral is used to provide the body with vital cellular minerals in an over-acidified world.
Sango sea coral is an optimally bioavailable calcium and magnesium in a 2:1 ratio and contains another 70 ionized vital substances. This mineral ratio corresponds to that of a healthy human organism. The energy field of Sango sea coral is also identical to that of humans. Due to an extra fine grinding (500% finer than comparable products on the market) as well as a special energization of UMH, the absorption of the minerals is more than 98% into the cell of the body. By taking it directly into the mouth, a high absorption value can be achieved right into the cell, even in the case of intestinal absorption disorders. A wise therapist once formulated: We do not live from what we eat, but from what we safely feed to the cell. Optimal, cell-permeable water quality is also crucial for the absorption of nutrients.
Why do we need a Sango sea coral?
The lack of minerals and trace elements in the body causes many complaints. These range from fatigue, intestinal and digestive problems to immune system dysfunction, back pain, joint pain and many other conditions. All enzyme systems in the body are controlled and activated by means of trace elements.
Our food should be healing, and our remedies should be food!
- Calcium and magnesium in the ratio 2:1
- 70 minerals and trace elements (potassium, sodium, zinc, phosphorus, selenium, manganese, chromium, vanadium, germanium, strontium, sulfur, copper, cobalt, iodine)
How does the Sango Sea Coral work?
Regular intake of Sango sea coral replenishes cells with vital mineral reserves. The permanent acid balance stabilizes the pH value in the body. It has been proven that calcium is deposited in bone tissue within a few weeks. Bone density measurements can prove this very easily.
Here again some effects summarized:
- Replenishment of mineral reserves
- Permanent acid balance intra- and extracellularly
- Stabilization of the pH value
- Antioxidant, bactericidal and fungicidal properties
- Elimination of free radicals
- Activation of all enzyme systems
- Storage of calcium in bone tissue
- Regulation of sugar metabolism via chromium